VISIOTT Line Manager Software (Level 2)
VISIOTT Line Manager (Level 2) Software
VISIOTT Line Manager (Level 2) software is capable of real-time control and communication with many hardware for serialization and aggregation operations. Its easy-to-configure architecture allows you to easily add new hardware. The software does not require a Plant Manager (Level 3) data source to continue operation but is designed to report its results to The Plant Manager Software very quickly.
The design allows the most efficient use of network resources. You can easily manage all traceability processes of the station on which it is installed with this software.
VISIOTT Line Manager (Level 2) works integrated with VISIOTT Plant Manager (Level 3). In this way, all data reported by the Line Manager software is instantly tracked in the control panel section of the Plant Manager software and transformed into other useful data (Line performance, Runtime, Shift Information, etc.).
You can perform all the controls, changes, and reporting you may need at the time of operation in a serialization and aggregation hardware using industry standards with VISIOTT Line Manager (Level 2) software.
Please contact us for more detailed information. Our experienced experts will always help you with your different projects.
Key Features of VISIOTT Line Manager Software (Level 2)
- It can be integrated into various Plant Manager (Level 3) or Level 4 software with its flexible features.
- It can use data assigned by a server in serialization and aggregation processes.
- It can serialize and aggregate according to other specified standards, even if the GS1 and/or EPCIS is not available.
- It provides real-time communication with the equipment used in the serialization and aggregation process (label printer, handheld scanner, industrial camera, etc.).
- It can manage the operating parameters of the equipment from a single screen.
- It gets the work order assigned by VISIOTT Plant Manager (Level 3).
- It feeds the printer cache with serial numbers during production.
- It manages the verification and rejection processes.
- It uses OCR/OCV technology for readable alphanumeric text.
- It receives production data and code status from the devices during production.
- It updates production data and statistics in real-time.
- It supports English, German, Russian and Turkish languages as default.
- It has configurable synchronization with EPCIS.
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
- It contains validation documents suitable for the GAMP 5 system
VISIOTT Line Manager (Level 2) software is capable of real-time control and communication with many hardware for serialization and aggregation operations. Its easy-to-configure