Bottle Labeling Station
Bottle Labeling Station
Bottles are irreplaceable packaging materials that many manufacturers use to present their products to the end-user. It has many forms made of glass, plastic, and metal, especially used by the food, agrochemical, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics industries. Companies that use bottles in their production use labels to create brand differences and share important product information with the end consumer. In low-scale productions, labeling can be applied manually or semi-automatically. However, automatic bottle labeling machines should be used to prevent the labeling operation from interrupting the production speed in large-scale production. VISIOTT’s Bottle Labeling Station is an advanced system that provides comprehensive solutions for the automatic bottle labeling needs of different industries.
How to Apply Correct Labeling for Bottles?
Applying labels to bottles is a process that requires precision and attention. If the label is applied obliquely on the bottle, the corner of it is raised or wrinkled, it will negatively affect the grade of your brand by the consumer. Moreover, more serious situations, such as the absence of the label on the product, can lead to irreparable problems. As a result, errors in labeling operations have the potential to endanger brand reliability and consumer health.
Bottle labeling operations, which are easy to operate when designed correctly, become perfect with the correct adjustment of many parameters such as the quality of the label, the speed of the operation, and the ambient temperature. The issues that need to be considered in the design of a bottle labeling operation are listed below:
- The material and dimensions of the selected label must be suitable for the application surface and product. For example, paper-based labels should not be attached to the chemical product which can deform it.
- The adhesive material of the label is dissolved with water and oil. For this reason, care should be taken to ensure that the surface on which the label will apply is free of moisture, oil, and dust.
- Official regulations in the product industries where labeling will be performed should be carefully examined and care should be taken to implement the operations.
- Physical and operational errors should be detected during production by using a vision inspection system integrated into the bottle labeling machine.
- If the packaging of the product to be labeled is transparent, the label should not be applied throughout the bottle so that the consumer can see the amount of the product.
Serialization and Coding in Bottle Labeling Machine
The concept of traceability is an ever-evolving process implemented by almost all industries. This concept, which allows real-time tracking of the movements of products in the supply chain, has already been recognized as the most important step in digital transformation. Serialization of the bottle label is often one of the preferred methods of companies to ensure that the products used in the bottle as packaging are traceable. Therefore, the bottle labeling station must be integrated with a suitable coding solution to the label material. Besides, it must be assured that the coding solution can meet to current production rates.
One of the indispensable steps of serialization and coding is visual verification systems. The accuracy of the prints on the label with high-speed industrial cameras and whether the label has properly applied to the product should be controlled, and the labeled products that do not pass the control should be sent to the reject box. The relevant ISO standards for 1D/2D codes must be followed in these processes.
VISIOTT Automatic Bottle Labeling Station
VISIOTT Bottle Labeling Station can perfectly realize the labeling needs in all industries. Labeling solutions are provided for bottles of all sizes thanks to our design which can be easily adjusted and customized for different sizes of bottles. In your negotiations with our expert staff, the conditions of the industry in which you operate are analyzed together with you and you are guaranteed to access the most accurate solution. Please contact us for information and offers about your bottle labeling needs.
Features for Bottle Labeling Station BLS-100
- Performs serialization and label application up to 300(*) bottles per minute.
- Compliant with industry-specific HACCP, GMP, and other requirements.
- Verifies human-readable text with OCR / OCV technology.
- Provides label presence control.
- Operates offline.
- It can be cleaned easily.
- User-friendly interface with a touchscreen monitor.
- GAMP 5, and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
(*) Speed may vary depending on the bottle size.
|Printing Resolution (max)||600 dpi|
|Verification||Grading and (OCR/OCV)|
|Camera Resolution||1600 x 1200 px (2 Mpx)|
|Capacity (max)**||300 pcs/minute|
|Product Length Contol||Yes|
|Voltage / Frequency||110 V / 220 V / 50 - 60 Hz|
|Computer||Fanless Industrial Computer***|
|Monitor||Touch Screen Industrial Monitor|
|Reject Mechanism||Piston or Nozzle (Compressed Air)|
|21 CFR Part 11 Compliance||Yes|
|*Depends on operational needs|
**Related with product dimensions
Further Information For Bottle Labeling Station BLS-100
Watch Bottle Labeling Station Video
Bottles are irreplaceable packaging materials that many manufacturers use to present their products to the end-user. It has many forms made of glass, plastic, and metal, especially used by the food