Station zur Etikettierung von Flaschen
Bottle Labelling Station
Numerous producers provide their goods to consumers in bottles, which are an indispensable form of packaging. It is primarily utilized by the pharmaceutical, food, agrochemical, and cosmetics industries and comes in a variety of glass, plastic, and metal forms. Labels are used by companies that use bottles in their production to differentiate their brands and to tell customers about key product details. In low-volume productions, labelling may be carried out either manually or somewhat automatically. However, automatic bottle labelling machines should be employed in high-volume manufacturing to prevent the labelling process from slowing down the production rate. The VISIOTT TPS Bottle Labelling Station is a sophisticated system that provides comprehensive solutions for the automatic bottle labelling needs of various industries.
How to Apply Correct Labelling for Bottles?
The procedure of applying labels on bottles calls for precision and attention. The reputation of your brand will suffer if the label is adhered to the bottle at an odd angle or has a raised or wrinkly corner. Additionally, more catastrophic circumstances, such as a product without a label, may result in problems that cannot be fixed. As a result, labelling inaccuracies have the potential to jeopardize brand reliability and customer health.
When numerous parameters are set appropriately, such as the caliber of the label, the speed of the operation, and the ambient temperature, bottle labelling operations—which are straightforward to carry out when designed properly—become flawless. The following factors must be considered while designing a bottle labelling operation:
- The label’s material and proportions should be appropriate for the surface and product to be applied. A chemical product used as a paper melter, for instance, shouldn’t have a label made of paper attached to it.
- Water and oil both degrade the label’s sticky material. Therefore, it is important to take precautions to guarantee that the surface where the label will adhere is dry and free of dust, oil, and moisture.
- The official requirements in the product industries where the labelling will be made should be thoroughly examined before any operations are put into place.
- Physical and operational faults should be identified during production utilizing a vision inspection system included in the bottle labelling machine.
- If the product is to be labelled as transparent packaging, the label should not be put throughout the entire bottle so that the consumer can see the amount of product.
Serialization and Coding in Bottle Labelling Machine
Traceability is a constantly developing technology that is used by practically all sectors. This concept, which makes it possible to track product movements in real-time across the supply chain, is already acknowledged as the most crucial stage of digital transformation. Serialization of the bottle label is one of the methods commonly used by businesses to make items that use bottles as packaging traceable. For this, an appropriate serialization solution must be implemented into the label material to accommodate the bottle labelling machine. It is also necessary to guarantee that the coding solution can keep up with current production rates.
Visual Inspection systems are a crucial component of serialization and coding. High-speed industrial cameras should be used to evaluate the label’s accuracy and its proper adhesion to the product. Labelled products that fail to pass the control should be sent to the reject box. The applicable ISO standards for 1D/2D codes should be followed during these processes.
VISIOTT TPS Automatic Bottle Labelling Station
All industries’ labelling requirements can be fully satisfied by the VISIOTT TPS Bottle Labelling Station. Our design, which can be easily adjusted and customized for bottles of all sizes, provides convenient labelling and data matrix options for bottles of all sizes.
Due to its upgraded design, the VISIOTT TPS BLS-100 can now identify products that are being transported on a conveyor belt while being turned upside down. The detected upturned bottles are next gathered in a funnel before being placed on the assembly line.
Because of its sophisticated vision inspection technology, the VISIOTT TPS Bottle Labelling Station stands out for its ability to identify defective labels before applying them to the bottle. The incorrect label is wrapped in a separate roll and the line is stopped when any error in the readable printing, pharmacode, or data matrix placed on the label is detected by the OCR/OCV system. The unlabelled bottles are carefully pulled away from the line and placed in the reject box. The BLS-100’s advanced technology has made it possible to save money by preventing packages from going unused.
The conditions of the industry in which you operate are analyzed together with you and it is ensured that you reach the most accurate solution during the meetings with our experts. Please contact us to get information and offer about your bottle labelling needs.
Features for Bottle Labelling Station BLS-100
- Performs serialization and label application up to 300(*) bottles per minute.
- Compliant with industry-specific HACCP, GMP, and other requirements.
- Verifies human-readable text with OCR / OCV technology.
- Provides label presence control.
- Operates offline.
- It can be cleaned easily.
- User-friendly interface with a touchscreen monitor.
- GAMP 5, and 21 CFR Part 11 compliant.
(*) Speed may vary depending on the bottle size.
|TIJ, Lazer, CIJ, TT
|Printing Resolution (max)
|Grading and (OCR/OCV)
|1600 x 1200 px (2 Mpx)
|Product Length Contol
|Voltage / Frequency
|110 V / 220 V / 50 - 60 Hz
|Fanless Industrial Computer***
|Touch Screen Industrial Monitor
|Piston or Nozzle (Compressed Air)
|21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
|*Depends on operational needs
**Related with product dimensions
Further Information For Bottle Labeling Station BLS-100
Watch Bottle Labeling Station Video
Flaschen sind häufige Verpackungen in denen viele Hersteller ihre Produkte dem Endverbraucher präsentieren. Es gibt eine große Vielfalt aus Glas, Kunststoff und Metall. Diese werden in der